These are some of the blogs I read frequently.
While the views of each blog may be different, I enjoy all of them. I don’t agree with every point from every blog here, but these are the sources that challenge my thinking and broaden my scope. It’s good to read from a variety of sources that constantly challenge your beliefs and thinking. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re going to grow more if you don’t agree with everything you read, rather than only reading sources that line up fully with your beliefs.
- Answers in Genesis – Ken Ham’s creation ministry. I really appreciate how much time he invests in seeking the truth. Again, I don’t agree with al of it, but you will definitely learn something here.
- Bruxy Cavey – Theological writings on topics often left alone.
- CARM – I really like the apologetics on false teaching here.
- Gospel Coalition – Reformed theology, but a lot of good teachings.
- Mark Driscoll – Though heavily Calvinist, I enjoy Mark’s teaching.
- N.T. Wright – An archive of articles written by Wright.
- Patheos – There are a lot of good apologetic resources written here.
- Pete Enns – Controversy, anyone? I love this blog and his look into theology, but be prepared to be challenged.
- Reasonable Faith – William Lane Craig’s writings. Scholarly and informative.
- Reknew – Greg Boyd’s blog. His podcast is great, and his articles are always enlightening.