Personal finance simply isn’t taught in school, but you are more than capable of raising money-smart kids. In Intentional Children, you’ll learn how to raise money-smart, debt-free kids. You will be able to instill a sense of gratitude, a love for giving, and a proper view of wealth, while avoiding the consumerism trap and the entitlement mentality.
- What if you could raise kids who aren’t materialistic?
- What do your kids need to know about money?
- What if your kids could be debt-free forever?
- How should you pay your kids for chores?
Get ready to have practical conversations on things like purchasing your children’s first car and paying for college. In Intentional Children, Kalen Bruce simplifies complex topics like budgeting and investing, bringing it all to a level kids can grasp and you can teach. In a conversational tone, Kalen not only covers how to raise money-smart kids, he also covers things you won’t find in other books…
Things That Slip Through the Cracks in Parenting Books
Intentional Children relates to where you are. Having five kids of his own, Kalen understands how advice must be practical, actionable, and most importantly, realistic. He shows you how to raise intentional children who know why they are on this earth.
Find the answers to questions beyond finance, such as:
- How can we fit everything into our day with such a busy schedule?
- How does fewer toys lead to happier children?
- How does advertising affect your children?
- How should we approach smartphones?
- Why are child-centered homes toxic?
It’s everything you need to know about relating to your children on money and mindset.
Buy the Book:
Barnes & Noble: Paperback
10 Branches of Growth is about living a fruitful life of growth. I give a concise explanation of how to live a better life. In this short manual for living, I break down the 10 branches of our life and explain how we can take a Biblical approach to grow every branch.
In 10 Branches of Growth, you’ll learn:
- Character – How character makes up who you are, what true character is all about, and how grit plays a huge role in your character.
- Discipline – How to instill self-discipline in every area of your life by using 4 steps that are easier than you think.
- Action – How to take action, do the work, and create motivation waves in your life.
- Habits – The easy way to create positive habits, and how to change your identity based on your new habits.
- Energy – How to increase your energy so you can grow the other branches, and how energy isn’t just about sleep.
- Time – How to control your time so it doesn’t control you, and how to gain more margin in life.
- Wealth – A real talk about wealth, and a simple method for budgeting and investing that works, without stealing hours out of your day.
- Seasons – How to figure out which season of life you’re in, and the importance of learning how to plan around your season.
- Self – Figure out who you are, and increase your overall self-awareness to improve your whole life.
- God – A transparent discussion about God, and the reason so many successful people are depressed.