- Accordance – My favorite Bible study software.
- BudgetPulse – A basic free manual budgeting tool.
- BudgetSimple – Another free budgeting option.
- Buxfer – Sync all of your accounts together – try for free.
- EveryDollar – Dave Ramsey’s awesome free monthly budgeting system.
- Goodbudget – A basic envelope system app to track purchases.
- YNAB – Extremely popular budgeting software. Not free, but worth paying for.
- Betterment – An easy way to do automatic investing.
- Financhill – Great information on individual stocks.
- Motif – Automated invested by different sectors.
- Personal Capital – Your finance headquarters. Link accounts, see your net worth and more.
- TD Ameritrade – A great place to open an IRA or a 529 for your kid’s education.
- USAA – The best bank if you have any military affiliation whatsoever.
- Yahoo Finance – Financial reports for companies all in one place.
- AnnualCreditReport.com – The only place to get a free annual credit report, from each bureau.
- Credit Karma – A free monthly TransUnion credit score.
- Credit Sesame – A free monthly Experian credit score.
- USAA Credit Cards – They have some of the best, safest credit cards available.
- AliExpress – A great place to get many of the things you buy for crazy cheap.
- Amazon – You already shop there; shopping through this link helps support this site.
- eBay – Don’t forget about eBay. Always compare prices with eBay.
- New Egg – A great place for computers and electronics.
- Sonic Electronix – My favorite place to buy any car audio equipment.
- Tiger Direct – Another awesome place to price-compare electronics.
- Balanced – My second choice to Productive App (below). Still looks great.
- Habitica – Awesome game-style system for habits, to-dos and dallies.
- Habit List – Track habits and see your progress.
- Momentum – Great habit tracking app, with a beautiful interface.
- Productive App – My favorite basic habit tracking app.
- Sessions – Habit track and timer app.
- Streaks – Focuses on a few key habits and builds them up.
- GoTasks – Create multiple task lists for free. Syncs with Google Calendar.
- Habitica – Makes an awesome task manager too.
- Remember The Milk – Another great option I’ve used in the past.
- Wunderlist – A great overall organization tool.
- Calendars 5 – A great option for iOS users.
- Fantastical 2 – Adds more features to your calendar.
- Google Calendar – Couldn’t live without this. I schedule my entire life.
- Tiny Calendar – Syncs with Google Calendar and gives you a simplified interface.
- 33 Series – This is only the first volume, but this entire series is life changing. It’s full of new informative that I had never heard. It covers all kinds of ways to break through and become the man you were meant to be.
- American Heritage Series – David Barton dives into American history, and it’s unbelievably fascinating. No other history series has been as informative and entertaining as this. I’ve met David Barton before, and he is a walking historical encyclopedia.
- Financial Peace University – Dave Ramsey’s entire DVD seminar. I’ve been through this seminar, watching the series on my own twice, and taught it a few times. This is foundational to your financial health.
- Anthony’s Almond Flour – Delicious all-natural almond flour/meal, and the price isn’t too bad either.
- Anthony’s Coconut Flour – All-natural organic coconut flour. Tastes great and a good price.
- Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum – My favorite thickener with 0 net carbohydrates.
- NOW Foods Erythritol – My favorite sugar alcohol on the market. It doesn’t tend to have all of the negative effects on people’s stomach like xylitol does, and I think it tastes much better.
- NOW Foods Psyllium Husk Powder – Awesome for baked goods, and great for your bowels.
- Sweet Leaf Liquid Stevia – A great sweetener, especially when mixed with erythritol.
- Osprey Child Carrier – This is the best of the best when it comes to hiking child-carrier backpacks. It’s extremely comfortable for you and your child. It has a lot of additional storage, and the main storage compartment comes off and turns into a small backpack for your child. It also had a spot for a hydration bladder.
- Water/Hydration Bladder – Cheap, high quality hydration bladder to put inside your hiking backpack.
- Aeropress – My favorite way to make a cup of coffee. You can make it as strong or weak as you like, and it’s easy to take with you.
- Vitamix – We bought one after noticing how many smoothie companies use them on a daily basis. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and it will last forever from what we can tell.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission if you make a purchase through the link. However, I only recommend products or services that I personally use or have used, and that I believe are truly worth your money. Most of the links on this page are not affiliate links. I want to provide you with great resources whether I make money from them or not. Read more.