I began to realize that I sucked. I was lazy and never there for my family.
I neglected everything for the last year, except my own wants and desires.
So what exactly did I neglect? Here’s a synopsis:
- I neglected my family by never being home
- I neglected our finances by buying everything I wanted on credit cards
- I neglected my wife’s opinion by spending way too much on a vehicle we didn’t need
- I neglected my body by only eating what came out of the oven at Domino’s Pizza
- I neglected our finances again by buying a house we couldn’t afford
Honestly, I neglected everything except having fun and hanging out with my friends.